Error, cant find that post.
- Cytovac conducts research with the aim to develop immuno-therapeutic methods for curing cancer diseases.
- Cytovac develops new efficacious autologous cell-based cancer therapy methods with few side effects compared to conventional standard of care cancer therapies.
- Cytovac aims to secure financial funding for developing products for diseases with unmet needs.
- Cytovac’s ALECSAT platform is open for entering partnership agreements, both with academic and private institutions.
- Cytovac and the employees of the company, strive to maintain a high ethical level for all activities.
- Cytovac should be an attractive workplace for employees wishing to be a part of research and development at a high international level.
- Cytovac protects its scientific innovation through patenting.